Sunday, November 1, 2009

Treasure Hunt

Grandma Willie, I finally made a treasure hunt for your two favorite Michiganders. Here is photographic and video evidence!

They started out at the van, then moved into our waterlogged backyard for clues 2,3 & 4. Then it was back up front for the rest of the action. Sadly, today's hunt was not without some tears and fighting. After all, Jori DID get to pick up the 2 clues on the big pieces of paper. How unfair! And Tyson did get to every clue slightly ahead of his gimpy-limpy little sis. Oh the injustice of it all!
Tyson finding a clue under the van tire.

Reading the clue
Not IN the shed, BEHIND the shed (I will work on my drawings next time!)
Sticking together
Finding the clue under the picnic tableAlmost finished!



Yes, my husband thinks my hair is getting gray. (listen to the video)



The end of a crying spell

The Grand Finale



Opening up the prize. Thanks Pop and Gram

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun mom you are! I love when Jori says "I can't find the mailbox" and it's right behind her- LOL! What a neat idea to do a treasure hunt! Tami

jonna said...

When they first found the clue for the mailbox, they started running to the grill. I thought it was a pretty good drawing of a mailbox-it even had the little flag sticking up!