Monday, November 2, 2009

Double Coupons come to West Michigan!!

Today I experienced the JOY that my mom, sister and other people living in states with Safeway and Albertson's get to enjoy on a weekly basis-DOUBLE COUPONS! Family Fare is doubling coupons for three days this week. Sunday (done), Monday (almost done) and Tuesday (get out there people). I had some good coupons and there were some good sales. This is what I came home with:

2 Scott 12 packs, 4 Honey Nut Cheerios (bonus alert-I will be getting 2 free movie tickets with special codes in the boxes), 12 yoplaits, Jennie-o Turkey Bacon, Smithfield Bacon, 2 scrubbing bubbles toilet gels, 1 bounce dryer bar (love them!), 1 Juicy Juice Brain Development (it was on sale back by the meat), 2 different kinds of pepperoni and 2 non coupon items-bread and sponges. The grand total was $37.13, which was a savings of $22.59!

I hope Family Fare does Double Coupons again sometime!

2 comments:

Give Me Neither said...

I was going to try to get out earlier today with the boys, but I could tell it was going to be a bad idea. I actually listened to my intuition instead of dragging them out the door anyway.

Great job! Did you find a lot of unadvertised deals?

jonna said...

the stuff I planned on getting was the bacon, yogurt, toilet paper and cereal. The other stuff I picked up as I went along. Not sure if they weren't advertised or I just didn't notice it in the ads. The scrubbing bubbles thing had a $1 peelie that says do not double, but the checker told me FF eats the cost! Good to know (i had other $1 off coupons that I had used and she said it to me after seeing the peelies still on the packages)