Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our week

I really don't have much to say, but thought I'd better give a little update, as I will probably not write much while we are in MN over Christmas. Yes, we are once again heading to Edgerton for the holidays. We are looking forward to meeting our soon to be sister-in-law, Jordan, and our new nephew Zachary, and seeing the rest of the fam.

It has been a pretty quiet week around here. I did go to the doctor on Monday and was told I have a "slipped" rib. I had been having some pain since Thursday night, and it kept getting worse. Monday and Tuesday were pretty miserable, but it is starting to feel somewhat better.

Darin has been staying busy at work. Innotec has been feeling the pinch with the problems in the auto industry, but we are thankful that his job is still secure. Tyson and Jori still seem a little confused about why daddy isn't home, as they did get quite used to seeing him most of the day while we were in Africa.

It has been cold and snowy here, so we have been spending a lot of time indoors. Makes me feel a little bit stir crazy, but it does keep our spending down! We hope that you are all doing well, even though we don't know who all of "you" are. Feel free to leave a comment sometime.

No comments: