Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When Tyson reads the Bible

I already shared this on Facebook, but not all of you are on that, so I'll share it here too. Tonight Tyson was reading the Bible story about when Jesus appeared to 2 disciples after the resurrection. He does such an awesome job of sounding out words, like recognize and prophets, but tonight after a misplaced comma and missing "p" he added a little something extra to the story.
"As they were eating, Super Jesus took a loaf of bread, thanked God for it, and broke it apart." I had to hide my mouth to cover my giggles when he said "Super Jesus". It should have read, "As they were eating supper, Jesus took a loaf of bread..."

I love having a new reader in the house!

1 comment:

retha said...

Now if we or me, can remember to allow HIM to be 'super JESUS' in all situations.