Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another Book, a movie and TV show

I just finished another book about AIDS in Africa called "We are All the Same" by Jim Wooten. It is about one child's life with HIV/AIDS. I would definitely recommend it.

I have read other books recently, but they must not have been that great because I can't remember the names!

If you are looking for a funny movie, check out "Night at the Museum". I know, it has been around for a while. In fact, the sequel just recently came out. Seeing previews for the sequel is what made me want to watch the first one. Darin thought it was funny too.

One of our favorite TV shows is back on for the summer. Do any of you watch "Wipeout"? We both think it is hilarious. Maybe we just have a juvenile sense of humor, but watching people run a giant obstacle course and fall down is funny to us. By us, it is on Wednesdays at 8 on ABC.

We taped this weeks episode and just watched it with Tyson and Jori. She didn't care for it, but Tyson thought it was funny. "Oh no, the sweeper is coming!" I am sure Jori will come around. After all, she's one of us!

No comments: