Thursday, April 14, 2011

Change is a coming

The time has come. I have been working on a new blog for a while and am ready to make the switch! This blog will still be available, but I am going to remove the link to the Picasa Pictures on the right hand side, and some other things including the links to other blogs. So, if you've been stalking them through my blog, you'd better write the web addresses down. I finally started making use of Google Reader, which pulls all the blogs I read into one place. (Thanks Michelle for teaching me all about it!) I won't make changes for a few more days in case there are things you want to jot down, but change is a coming!

I think I might be going back to the regular comment system. If you have a gmail account, you can check a box to receive follow up comments if you so desire. Just make sure that you are logged in before you publish your comment and the option will be made available to you. You will need to sign up to receive the new blog by email and I also added a feature where you can subscribe to comments, but that means you'll be getting all the comments sent to you. I might add disqus to the new blog, but we'll see. I know, you all care so much about all these details!

So, I will send out a post soon with the new blog address!

No comments: