Monday, February 14, 2011

Somebody stop me!

So I've added another feature to my blog. In the top right corner, it now says "subscribe via email". Under this, there is a box where you can enter your email address, then click on the word "subscribe" below the box. Then, another box should pop up where you enter a word verification. Then you will be prompted to go to your email to check for an email with a subscription verification. You may need to check your junk/spam mail if you don't receive this email in a reasonable amount of time. I tried it out, and I hopped right over to my email account and the verification email was there. Then I just clicked on the link in the email and Voila! I had successfully signed up to receive an email notification when a new post was added to my blog! So try it out, and let me know what you think!

**I am waiting to receive an email that shows my blog has been updated since I wrote this post, but it hasn't come through yet. I am not giving up! I'll see if it comes later today or tomorrow (I don't know if updates are sent out once a day or each time I add a new post) and if I still haven't seen anything by tomorrow, I'll try, try again!

*** Hooray! It worked. This morning I had an email from "Fee Fey Foe Fum" and the whole blog post was right in the email. You can also click on the title of the post, which was in blue and it will take you right to the actual blog, which is great because I don't want people to stop commenting!!

No comments: