Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Check us out on YouTube

Darin has been busy putting some of our video clips on YouTube. To check them out, go to

http://youtube.com/

then type "Tyson and Jori" (without the quotes) in the search box and you can see some of the neat things we encountered in South Africa. Oddly enough, when you type in "Tyson and Jori" you will not only pull up videos from our family, but one clip from Finland also pops up. It's not ours and I don't know what it is about, but it's there.

Sorry, there is no clip of my ostrich riding adventure as that was taken on our camcorder and we don't know how to upload that onto YouTube. Bummer.

1 comment:

Lia Leenstra said...

I wish I took videos - The one with the kids at predator world is kinda scary - good thing there was a fence between them and the lions - Some say those lions are just playing - but I am not so sure? We had that at the mystic monkeys place. Anyway Thanks for sharing your videos