Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More Pics

I just finished putting the rest of the pictures on Picasa. Check them here.


Last night we watched our video from South Africa. It was kind of a disappointment. I am not the best videographer, ok I stink at it, but I was the one who was left home with the kids trying to "capture the moment". What that means is there is like 20 minutes of the same thing. As Tyson and Jori's mom, I love it because I like to hear the stuff they say, but really it isn't very exciting. I don't have the most steady hand, so the camera is kind of all over the place. Oh well.

The highlights are my ostrich ride, the lion eating the zebra, Darin bungee jumping and us interacting with the elephants. I also did a whole video tour of Mama Cathrine's (yes, I have been spelling her name wrong), and have some footage of the kids singing. Again, too much of a good thing, but I am glad we have it.

No comments: