Monday, February 9, 2009

Christmas Pics

Better late than never, right? I just uploaded an album to http://picasaweb.google.com/mifeys . I think I have some other recent pics on our laptop that I will get to another day. Maybe next time I post pictures, I'll remember the little code so I can just write click HERE instead of having to type out the whole website. Probably not, but I am sure Darin can figure it out.

We are all doing well here. Tyson stayed home from school today with some stomach issues. I am hoping that he is feeling better tomorrow. On Wednesday night, Darin's sister, LaShawn, and her kids Kaden and Nevaeh are coming up for a long weekend. We are very excited to see them. On Friday, my college friend Pauline and her little guy, JT, are coming out from Massachusetts. I am looking forward to some late nights and lots of Double Stuf Oreos. Mmm.

That's all for now!

No comments: